Monday 2 December 2013

Averine Cover Spot review

          I experienced severe acne about a year+ ago. I was introduced to use Averine Cover Spot when I had facial treatment at Aster Spring. I was satisfied with the coverage when the staff applied the concealer on my super red face right after my treatment. I asked her that is it ok to apply this right after my treatment, she said yes and this concealer will even help the healing. I bought it right away (plus it was on sale, discount RM25!)!

 
 


Averine Cover Spot claimed to be able to:
- cover marks
-boost up acne healing while aiding in blemish clearing.

shade: medium

It's great that it contains salicylic acid to help prevent breakout and inflammatory. so it is actually a 2-in-1 concealer that covers and at the same time helps to heal acnes! The best part, it won't clog my pores which means I won't get more acnes from this! I tried many makeup to cover my acnes, they just make things worst.

It's coverage is light to medium. It is buildable where I can layer it until I have the maximum coverage I wanted. it is great to cover redness and blemishes. It has a creamy texture which means it won't turn cakey..

 
finishing 2nd stick~~~ ^^
 

my backup~ since they are on sale, so I get two as my backup :p
 
 
 
Price: RM68  
**UPDATE 12 June 2015
Last month (May 2015) I went to Aster Spring and the price has already increased to RM72
 
available at Aster Spring.
 
Rating: 5stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment