Wednesday 11 December 2013

Frozen (2013) review

I didn't plan to watch this animation at first, I was just accompanying my friend. but it was nice. I like the storyline and especially the songs!
 
 
 
Frozen is a musical animation released by Walt Disney. Elsa and Anna are princess of Arendelle. Else (is also a Queen) has icy power where she can create ice/snow... this surprised me as I always imagined I have the same power too when I was a kid,well,of course I didn't just imagine I have icy power, I also imagined to have fire power,etc. haha!
 
I love the songs especially 'Do You Want To Build A Snowman' and 'Let It Go'. 'Let It Go' sang by Demi Lovato is also very nice! I kept singing these 2 songs after I came back from the animation until now =.= 
 
photo credit to my friend, Linda :D
 
I highly recommend this animation especially for those that love Disney (me!!!) and animation. Elsa and Anna are definitely different from the other fairy tales princesses. oh! and the cute little snowman, Olaf, be sure to not miss him! he's so cute and he loves warm hugs and he didn't know that he could've melt in summer!
Olaf!

 
 Overall, love it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment