Monday 2 December 2013

TheBodyShop Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel review

 
 I saw this on sale at TheBodyShop online store, so I thought I should have a try on this as I always wanted an eye gel because I have really serious eye bags and dark circles and starting to get eye wrinkles(thanks to myself that always stay up super late every night,haha)!
 

 
 
it claimed to be able to moisturize, soothe and refresh the skin around the eye area, reducing the appearance of puffiness.
 
transparent gel

 
 
I have used this for a few months, I don't see any puffiness reduced. I also didn't feel any soothing or refreshing, maybe because I didn't put in the fridge for an extra cooling sensation but I do feel that it's a bit moisturizing.
 
so basically I just use this as a moisturizing skincare for my eye area.
 
Repurchase? Nope.
 

Ingredients
Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel Distillate) (Astringent), Sambucus nigra (Elderflower water) (Natural Additive), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Triethanolamine (pH Adjuster), Carbomer (Viscosity Modifier), Imidazolidinyl Urea (Preservative), Methylparaben (Preservative), Denatonium Benzoate (Denaturant).


Price: RM35 ( I bought it at half price, RM17.5  :D )

Rating: 1star

No comments:

Post a Comment