Tuesday 23 September 2014

TheFaceShop Mask Sheet review

TheFaceShop real nature mask Cucumber


 

 
I prefer this cucumber mask sheet the most. It left me the least sticky feeling the most, or should I say no sticky feeling at all XD  I used to hate mask sheet but since I tried this, I started to accept mask sheet again :D  It hydrated my skin yet didn't make it sticky like most mask sheet would. I have sensitive and acne-prone skin so sticky-ness is really bad bad bad, mask that leave sticky feeling will break me out and clogged my pores(that what I felt). Anyway, my skin is hydrated and soft and smooth after using this.
p/s: I pat lightly until ALL the essence absorbed into my skin, this is especially important for me to really make sure I don't get any stick-ness. (This took some time)

TheFaceShop real nature mask Green Tea




This is the No.2 mask sheet I liked from TheFaceShop. I had very dry skin and a few acnes that dried up and form patches and I had to meet a friend the next day, so I used this mask as emergency treatment to hydrate and soothes my skin so that my makeup will not get cakey and form ugly patches the next day. I always did a gentle exfoliation to remove dead skin cells before any mask so that the essence will be absorbed by my skin and not getting wasted. After washing and exfoliating my face, I apply toner and put on this mask for about 20minutes then I will remove it and pat gentle until everything is absorbed.
My skin is hydrated and soothed and the dry patches and redness greatly reduced :D

TheFaceShop real nature mask Aloe Vera



well, this is ranked No.3.. basically the result it gave me was almost the same as the Cucumber and Green Tea, but why I ranked it No.3? it was basically just because it gave a little bit more sticky feeling than the another 2. It did hydrate and soothe but the moisturization was a bit rich for me :)


I still have a few others but not yet try :D

Price per sheet: RM6.9 (I bought when TFS had promotion, BUY 5 FREE 5)

Definitely will repurchase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment