Monday 15 September 2014

Skinny Jeans

who loves skinny jeans???!!!!!
well, I DO!!! haha
last 2months, I bought 2 pairs of jeans from Brands Outlet and Padini. They are cheap and affordable for students (ME!!)

First, skinny jeans from Brands outlet. Overall, the quality is good enough for the price. The only down side of this is the smell. It has a very strong chemical "jeany" smell. I cant get rid of the smell although after a few washes. To avoid it becoming loose, I strongly advice to not wash it toooo frequently :D

Brand: Brands outlet
Price: RM49.9

 



Second, from Padini. I love the colour! I wanted a dark blue jeans and they had it with a super affordable price when I went to shop for a dark blue skinny jeans! So of course I have to grab this! It's a little bit more stretchy than the Brands Outlet jeans. I liked this one a bit more because it's comfortable and doesn't have the strong chemical smell.

Brand: Padini
RM39

No comments:

Post a Comment