Friday 24 January 2014

LUCIDOL-L Designing Aqua #Hair Curl Lotion

cute packaging design ^^
Claims:
- protects hair from heat
- as moisturizing agent with Penetrative Hyaluronic acid
- protects hair from UV rays
- prevents split ends
- contains ''spring polymer'' which ensure soft & bouncy curls

It basically does what it claimed, HOWEVER I mainly just used this as heat protectant and moisturizing agent before I blow or iron my hair and to protect my hair from UV. Ensuring soft and bouncy curls are just bonus because I only curl my hair on special occasion. I still use this daily anyway :)  It also doesn't make my hair sticky..


Scent: Green floral (actually I don't mind about the scent, it goes off quick)

Made in Japan
180ml
Price: should be just around RM20 (I forgot the exact price)

No comments:

Post a Comment